Day 5...days are just arbitary terms, mother nature does not really know that today is tuesday

LIFE LESSON DAY!

Never thought that this day would come myself when just talking would help me out.

I don't know about many other people out there, but after I graduated high school there was only one person I talked to afterwards. The rest of the people who I was around blatantly ignored me, and I did the a favor and paid no attention to them either. Then college came around, however I fell into the same situation where I was talking to people, but none of them ever connected even in the slightest. it irritated me to no end. we were only people who happen to be in the same place at the same time, who had nothing in common. The joy I felt when they graduated before me was an indescribable liberated feeling that overwhelmed me with happiness that i cried.

It wasn't until my very last semester of college, when I met a girl in my human biochemistry class, Star. I find it funny that her name is Star, because I thought it was a nick name, turns out that really is her name. She was nice, very strong, and helps others. I sincerely have to thank her better one of these days. When I told her I wanted to hang out one night, she told me she would hang out with me the next night. Turns out she brought me to a huge reunion party where I knew no one. However, it was a lot of fun. everyone was super nice and quite active. That night I learned how to play pool better and ride a boat! The best part of all I got a few more friends out of this. well, that's a lie. the best part is out of the friends i made from that party I now have people to hang out with. I just happen to mention to them that I was moving a state over and was a little scared about living there knowing nobody, turns out one of their sparing buddies is in the new place i'm moving to!!

old Confucius saying , "if i can find at least one person i can call friend in this life, i will be happy"
June 27th, 2012 at 04:56am