Why do you people think that I'm stupid?

I know what it sounded like in the title but before you all start getting offended let me explain.

When I say you people I don't mean everyone on mibba, I only mean a select few.

You see I get story comments sometimes and even though I've deleted a lot of the stories that lost interest in I used to get were always good, a few commented on my grammar problems which I am well aware of and working on.

However what annoys me is when I get comments like "loved your story, I just got done reading the entire thing" however when I go to edit my chapters I see that other than the first chapter, that the amount of readers has not changed from before the number on the first chapter changed or when I get "I love you story, I'm subscribing now and then the number subscribers does not change.

Now my question is A why do you feel the need to lie about it? and B why are you insulting my intelligence? I'm not blind, I can clearly see that you lied to me. Now even though I like getting good comments on my story, I also want to make my stories better so if you don't like my story or you find something wrong with it then tell me. You are not sparing my feeling when you do that, you are only pissing me off.

Don't comment on my story and excuse my language, don't kiss my ass just so you can get a comment on you story from me, if you'd like me to read your story then just ask me and I will get around to reading it. Do I comment swap, yes but only for two reason, A I want to know from other people how I am doing on my story and B because I'm trying to find some good stories to read.

Now if anyone would like to read my story Soulbinder then feel free to and if you want to comment then go ahead and if you would like me to read one of your stories then just tell me, but please DO NOT lie to me.
June 27th, 2012 at 05:19am