i have found my religion after 17 years i have found it

The Wolf Gods

There are a number of wolf gods but only 8 major gods. Most gods live on the Mountain of Spirits. There is one major god that doesn't live on the Mountain of Spirit and that is Sypress, god of the underworld.

Toboe
Purpose: God of the sun, life and leader of all the gods
Story: "The king in waiting, Toboe!" said Janitie; god of celebration, as he held up the new born to the sky. The crowd cheered. Janitie passed young Toboe to his mother Greaha; god of nature, wisdom and queen of the gods, and flew of back into the sunshine. Greaha licked Toboe on the fore head and placed him on the newborn bed. She looked over to Toboe's father, Neygoe; the recent god of sun, life and the ruler of all gods. He had a look of worry over his face. He pounced on the young Toboe but the sun ray blinded his eyes. He died the following day leaving Toboe as king at only two days old. Greaha was so horrified she locked herself in the thistle bush for time.

Sythvenos
Purpose: God of nature, wisdom and queen of the gods
Story: A teenage wolf appeared by Sythvenos. His eyes were a deep maroon and his smile charmed the world. Sythvenos blushed when he turned to her. Sythvenos didn't know it but the wolf she was looking at was Toboe. He walked up to her with a handsome stride and stood up straight, with his chest stretched out, "Hello young wolf. What thy be your name?" Sythvenos smiled, "My name is Sythvenos." Toboe looked as if he was waiting for something. A word perhaps, "Did I here 'your Highness'?" he asked. Sythenos jumped, "You're Toboe?" Toboe nodded and licked her on the face, "Pleased to meet you Sythvenos." Sythenos soon became the official queen of the gods and used her wisdom to sort the world out.

Sypress
Purpose: God of the underworld, death and shadows
Story: Sypress was sister of Toboe. She was jealous and sensitive. She was the first born there for SHE should have been ruler. For that reason she hated her brother. She had always come second. Second in line for just a drink for the spiritual stream. She had always been a dark tomboyish wolf. When she heard that Sythvenos had become queen she became ruined. She wouldn't eat or drink. Toboe became concerned. He didn't like his sister but he still didn't want her to die, "Sypress, what is wrong? You have been oh so miserable these days. I will do anything to make you pleased." Sypress told Toboe what was wrong and Toboe listened to her as if he hadn't realized his selfishness. Sypress was then given her dream job. Queen of the underworld.

Vieinay
Purpose: God of water, wind and the moon
Story: Toboe only thought it was fair. His sibling had a part, and therefore, so should Sythvenos' one. Vieinay was Sythvenos' brother. They loved each other a lot and neither of them disliked the other one bit. When Sythvenos heard the good news she cried with delight. Vieinay had always been a strong swimmer. He had also always liked the cool breeze on a sunny day. But the moon. He loved the moon more than anything. Toboe listened to the facts Sythvenos gave him and the next day Vieinay was crowned god of wind, water and the moon.

Girendo
Purpose: God of the earth, stars and mountains
Story: Girendo had always been a good friend of Toboe's; from birth in fact. They had been placed in the same nursery and grew up literally like a King and his Allie. When they grew into true adults, they took their turns. Girendo built his own Allie kingdom with the Lords and Toboe became a true king. Unfortunately, Girendo's kingdom turned against him and soon he became alone. He traveled many miles to the Mountain of Spirits just to find his long lost Allie. When he got there, the state he was in was unimaginable. Toboe was shocked out of his skin when he saw his old friend dieing of hunger, thirst and fear. Toboe magicked a cure and from then on, Girendo would never leave his site. That is why Girendo was made god of the earth, stars and mountains. Always in full view of the Sun.

Sodo
Purpose: God of war, good looks and the unknown
Story: No one knows how Sodo became. His parents and family are unknown. All we know is he appeared one day by the Willow Tree of Recognition. He had charming smile over his face and the looks of an angel. He had a tuft of hair on his head, tied back in a ponytail. His flashing green eyes glistened as he strode past the gaping crowd towards Toboe and his wife Sythvenos. "Hello your Highnesses," he bowed, "I have come from a far and mystical land just to claim a god." Toboe nodded as if to say Carry on. Sodo nodded, "My talent is fighting, there for I would like to claim the god of war." A strong warrior leaped onto Sodo's back from the crowd. Sodo sighed and flicked him off with one shake of the neck. The warrior who leaped onto him was the the recent god of war and Toboe seemed surprised that Sodo had beaten him. "Very well," Tobe agreed, "You shall also be made the god of good looks and unknown for your charming appearance and your strange arrival."

Necroay
Purpose: God of magic; Necromancy, Elemental, Symbolic, Teleportaition and Eydazane (Witch Craft), Color and Wealth.
Story: Sythencos peared into a lake. There was a reflection of another wolf where her's should have been. It's was a dark hared wolf with multicolored eyes. They flashed different shades. Sythvenos did not act frightened. She had heard about this before. It was Elemental Magic. The water had been told to make that reflection. She looked back to see a young, handsome, wolf, staring down at her, "Hello. You're not welcome here newcomer! This is MY field. I own it." The dark wolf stayed where he was and spoke in a quite and soft tone. He was relaxed and gental towards his words, "Mornin' li'l lady! Howd'ya do? My name's Necroay." His Australian accent startled Sythenos, "I've never heard such an accent before! What is it?" Necroay growled, "My accent's my priority! Leave it alone! It ain't need to change!" Sythenos nodded, "You seem a good Sorcerer. How do you do it?" Necroay smiled, "Now, that's my li'l secret... do ya know were Toboe is? I gotta request for 'im." Sythvenos led him to Toboe who shortly after realizing Necroay's power made him god of Magic, Color and Wealth.

Luna
Purpose:God of the Luna flower, Spirits and Kindness.
Story:Sodo was walking through the spirit wood when he came across a beautiful, young wolf. He straightened himself up and walked over to her with hislegendary,gleamingsmile, "Andgood dayto you," he said to the wolf, "Why are you here and not in the living world with all the other... beautiful girls?" The young wolf laughed. There was an awkward silence., then the young wolf replied, "I'm not a living... I'm a spiritual wolf." Her eyes turned to something else. The moon was shining down on a patch of grass where the light was helping some sort of flower grow. It was different to most. When it had fully grown Luna bent down and examined it, "I'll claim this plant please. I would like to call it a Luna flower after me!" Sodo nodded and they walked of to the top of the mountain.

everyone has there own say in religion and this is my say this is what i believe in and knowone can change that i am who i am i believe in what i believe in and if you find it silly then thats up to you but i dont so if you have nothing nice to say about it dont open that blackhole you call a mouth.
June 28th, 2012 at 06:15am