First Blog!!!

Alright! My first blog! This is semi exciting! So I guess with a blog all you do is just talk about random topics. I suppose I 'll talk about my shifting from Quizilla to here.I'm not sure how many of the people here on Mibba started oout on Quizilla. I don't want to sa that I'm leaving Quizilla, but I am expanding my horizon so to speak. Shifting my view to a more age appropriate group. I'm newly 17 and so I can't be reading stories done by 10 and 12 year old. There isn't anything wrong with their stories really just that the material content isn't as interesting anymore now that I think about other things. I can't read stories about someone getting their first kiss when mine happened years ago. I feel ok with putting more risque (sp?) chapters and stories on here knowing that I can rate them. There is so much to do here on Mibba. More topics you can read, more things you can learn besides what your eye color means depending on which song you love. Alright that's the end of this. Short, sweet and to the point. That is exactly how I like it. :)

P.S Maybe Ill do a question at the end of my blogs. If anyone ever answers them, great! If not, then meh.

Question of the Day
Where you start out with your online story publishing? Here on Mibba? Quizilla? Somewhere else? Let me know :)
June 29th, 2012 at 06:30pm