Who I Am?

‎"And I don't want the world to see me cuz' I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's meant to be broken I just want you to know who I am..."
Okay so yes you've probably seen these beautiful words on here a billion and one times before. But these words mean more than you can see. It goes past everything and everyone to just one person. I've never felt this with someone else. I'm not saying this is strictly a guy talking to a girl romantically. When I hear these words, this song, I see myself talking to myself. Reflecting on a personal level with yourself. So yes...I couldn't handle the world seeing who I really am..having the entire planet seeing to who I really am and what makes me me..all i can do is hope to figure out who I am for myself and on my own. So yeah, along the way I may screw up and "break" a few things, but in the end it will all continue to happen until Ive figured out who I am. Sorry if this doesn't make sense..

Okay guys so I've never blogged and I actually used to think it was stupid. But this thought had been tugging at me intensely and I had to write it down somewhere for people to see. This was basically the only place that made sense...hope you liked it or at least knew what it meant? Lol.
June 29th, 2012 at 10:37pm