What Do You Think?

This is something that I thought of while I was super depressed, it was never really meant to be anything more then just an idea:

"As you walk past an old broken window in an abandoned funeral home, it seems perfectly normal. Later in the night you walk past it again, your eye gets caught by drops of crimson-colored liquid, as you look at the window a face flashes in blood on the glass of the window; startled, you stumble back and the glass is engulfed in blood. A hand with rotting flesh hanging off crawls up onto the window beating and clawing at the trying to reach you. You run away from the window only to bump into a man but as you look up to apologize you see he drips blood from a skinless body of a corpse, with a strange impulse you look at his face. He was grinning at you; one eye hanging from the socket, the other was missing, leaving a dark hole in his face that for some reason held your gaze. After coming to your senses you slowly back up, the figure advances at each step you take, his hands lung for you! Trying to grab whatever they could! You dodge his hands and run quickly away but not long after you run into the silhouettes of 2 boys who laughed maniacally…"

Now I know some things can be fixed and if you see anything I could change please don't hesitate to tell me!

Also I need you, the reader, to tell me your opinion on how to brake up this sentence: "A hand with rotting flesh hanging off crawls up onto the window beating and clawing at the trying to reach you. "
June 30th, 2012 at 12:16am