Prom and Pictures

Yesterday I went to my Year 11 prom and honestly it was horrible. It started at seven pm and went until midnight although I got my mum to come get me and my two friends she gave a lift to at around ten past eleven. It was held in Glynllifon Mansion in Caernarfon. Basically the whole thing consisted of everyone in the main entrance area by the stairs, or the small bar room where we had to buy drinks (or get water free, which hardly anyone did). At around half eight half the people went into the dining hall for food and then my group went in after (it depended on the colour of our ticket). The food was atrocious. I asked for chips and they gave me rice mixed in with it, and most of the chips had black on and I ended up barely eating anything. Then we spent the rest of the time back in the main entrance area. Boring.

I didn't want to even go to it but only went because my friend asked me to go with her so I did. If only I had known how boring it would have been, I would have never said yes. I mean, I paid £26 for a ticket to the prom I honestly don't feel I got my money's worth - it felt like a pre-teen disco that my school would throw for years 7-9, and they cost around £2.50 to attend!

Anyway, I have pictures [Named from L-R]

Image
Emily and I.

Image
Me and Hamsa.

Image
Me, Hamsa and Gayathri.

Image
Hamsa, Gayathri, Me, Shorifa.

Image
Hamsa, Me, Elle.

Image
Me.

Image
Me and Elle.

Image
Me and Hamsa.

Image
Me and Shorifa.

Image
Me and Hamsa.

Image
Me, Hamsa, Gayathri.

Image
Me, Hamsa, Gayathri, Alicia, Shorifa.

Image
Shorifa and I.

Image
Shorifa, Me, Gayathri, Elle.

This was the first (and last) time any of my friends have seen me in a dress. I am not the type to wear things like that, nor do I like them.
June 30th, 2012 at 01:07am