Shameless Contest Pimping | New Story Idea | Please join said contest

Some of you might not know this, but moxie; and I created the most brain wrinkling contest one could ever type up. Honest words here. We spilled blood, sweat and tears on this baby. We came up with a new math to get the scores, the most out-of-your-mind challenges, and hours of verbal conflict on who does what. Yeah. This is the ultimate contest bomb, the kind you join with bared claws and murder intention. This isn't just a drabble contest you can type up at 12 am with your eyes closed. No. This contest will shake up your writing talents so bad you'll start to question whether you can spell anymore.

This is it.

If you can't tell how desperate we are to get entrees on the contest. Please re-read the first paragraph, listen to the soundtrack of Pirates of The Caribbean and click on this link.

No, but really. We're six four contestants short to start this baby rolling.

For those who already joined and are by some cosmic chance are reading this, I'd like to reassure you that the first round isn't that hard. I already cried tears of pity over your souls and spared a prayer. Just kidding. I cried over the empty slots. Sob.

For those who haven't joined this baby, you should definitely join. All three rounds are challenging in their respective area, but we promise not to give you anything you can't work with.

Please? Please?

Image


As for my new story; I had this beautiful story idea in my head today. And forgot about it. But from there roots my inspiration to think up a replacement idea. I'm always torn if I should write fanfiction or original fiction, but I'm sure I'll choose the latter. I haven't written fanfiction in a looong time. But I've been having my fill on it. Oh yeah. C'mere, Captain.

I haven't even finished my Stockholm syndrome story (Nameless) and I'm already planning other stories. ;A; This is why I don't do well with chaptered stories. I even got side-tracked and joined a dialogue-only writing contest. I'm terrible when it comes down to consistency.

Well, I'm off to write up another plot that will most likely gather dust.
June 30th, 2012 at 04:38am