Warrior (WARNING: This is a religious based blog post. If you do not agree with the bible, I would advice not the even look at it. I mean no offense and I am sorry if I offend anyone.

Okay so why are we here? What are we doing? Why are we walking around everyday pretending everything is okay when it isn't? It's far from it.
You can say your life is fine, and that I don't know what I'm talking about but really? Are you sure? What are you doing? What are you wasting your earthly time on, when you should be spending it as a soldier of God? We sit here saying we will be a part of the final battle with God because we are born again Christians but really? What does that mean?
I've been told by people who I thought cared about me the most, that it is okay to live my life the way I want because I'm saved. I've been told it's okay to make mistakes because God forgives you. Well I have something to tell you. That is a lie.
This life we live is not just a gift given by God. It was a gift when we were perfect. It was a gift when we could walk with him everyday and not worry about people dying or killing others then burning in hell. It was a gift before we screwed it up. This "gift" it is called is not a free ride.
What are you doing? Do you plan to be in the final battle? Do you plan to fight for God when you die, then praise him in heaven for eternity? Well here's a news flash. How do you plan to fight against Satan himself, and demons if you can't even survive in the battle we are in the middle of right now? You can not face a battle you are not trained for. What do you think our life is? A free pass to heaven? You wish.
You were given a purpose so stand up and do it. War rages on between heaven and hell every day... It rages on with in you. God is fighting to save us from Satan everyday we sin, everyday we choose to "Wait" to do his bidding. Satan is fighting to make sure we slack and forget that we are in the middle of a battle right now. We are the Christians, we are suppose to be on God's side fighting to save others from Satan's wrath. I watch my family everyday fight to make it through this game we all call "Life".
Have you ever played that game? The one you have to make it through the bored game buying houses, making kids, and rushing to save for your retirement. That mini game is exactly what you are wasting everyday trying to do.
I watched my family struggle to make ends meet with the bills, fighting amongst each other in the process and Nothing made it better. We were so focused on rushing through life trying to make it to the end first with less dept then the others that we forgot the purpose. We forgot why we are here. We get so focused on being like those people we are suppose to be different from that we forget.
A close friend of mine use to tell me all the time that we are not of this world. We are merely passing through. This friend of mine has forgotten that himself. Why can't we see that that is exactly what Satan is trying to make us do? He wants us to forget we are not of this world so we will fall into the trap called "Life" that he has set for us. He has caught us in his snare.
I wish I could make my friend see what he can truly be again because he has forgotten his purpose. He has become apart of a world no longer meant for us. Life isn't just some game you can redo over and over until you are happy with the results. You only get one shot at it. So why are you wasting it trying to be like everyone else? I asked you if you wanted to be apart of God's army in the final battle earlier but here's another news flash.
That isn't our battle. It is between God and Lucifer. Our battle is here and now. Our battle is to conquer this game Satan has set up for his victory. When you fall into life’s pattern you are forgetting your purpose. You're forgetting you're a soldier of God.
God says in Ephesians 6:10-18 that we are to put on the whole armor of God. He wasn't talking about when you die. He is talking about NOW! We are fighting right now and God has given us instructions to protect ourselves because this is our battle. This is our time. Sitting at home whining because you have homework is thinking in the flesh. It is a waste of that protection we are given.
Ephesians 6:10-18
10 Finally my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
11 Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness.
15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace.
16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the spirit, which is the word of God.
18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints.

God meant it when he said take all the armor. He wants us to fight with all our might but you have to stop trying to fit in. Stop trying to belong when you're not meant to. Stop trying to be of this world. I use to believe I wanted to be a lawyer so I could make big bucks and take care of my family. I didn't care about God or the bible or the fact all of my friends didn't know God. I was doing it for money reasons, like the board game I wanted the richest, easiest life, But I'm done thinking like that. I'm done fighting against God when we should be fighting for him.
Everyday you do something stupid or pretend God doesn't notice, you are helping Satan. Just because you are going to heaven when you die doesn't mean you won't lose your battle. Your battle is to fight for God. If you aren't even fighting you have already lost.
My friend who once told me we are not of this world was one of my closest friends. I am scared for him because he doesn't realize what he's doing to himself. Life is short. It always ends before you want it to. So get off your lazy butt and do something worth living.
This is a statement made by our president Obama himself, "Whatever we once were, we are no longer a Christian nation - at least, not just. We are also a Jewish nation, a Muslim nation, a Buddhist nation, and a Hindu nation, and a nation of nonbelievers."
What was one of the lines in the pledge of allegiance?
''One nation under God."
In some ways Obama may be correct, because this country never really was just a christian nation, but it was birthed by thousands fleeing for their right to worship God. It was founded upon biblical rights. No matter how many people try to sugar coat it this nation use to be based around God.
So do you know what that means? It means we are not doing out job. We are not spreading the word, we are not setting an example, we are not warriors. We are becoming those priests you read about in the bible who are all about show. Wake up and stop sleeping your way through life.
I know it's rough trying to pull away from the world. I struggle with trying to stop being a part of this world when I have pushed my way into it so deep, but you know what? It starts to feel like a waste of time. Pretending like you are one of them makes you feel useless, like it's not worth living.
Because it's not. A life without a purpose is a waste. When you have become a christian you have cut the ties to this world and sealed your soul to another... To heaven. So when you try to remake yourself in this one you are killing yourself. You're soul belongs somewhere else.
We are warriors fighting for our home. We are fighting to bring others to a better place... A place Satan can't touch. So once again I ask you... Why are you here? What are you doing? Which life is yours?
June 30th, 2012 at 07:07am