Saying Goodbye to my Best Friends </3

I met Beka three years ago and basically fell in love with the girl. Now, I'm completely straight and this is a total platonic love, but I just love her so much that I'd be crazy to explain it as just love. I would literally give my life for her. She just makes me feel amazing about myself because that's the kind of person she is. Brilliant, beautiful, and caring.

I met Colt a year later as a freshman in high school. He was bi-sexual at the time but I could tell that he was leaning slightly more towards guys. (I was really happy when he finally admitted it!) I love this kid to death. I love him so much. We've been through so much together and he's always been there for me. And I know he always will be. He's my warrior, basically. He's always there to protect me when I get hurt.

But now I'm moving ten hours away from them and I don't know what to do. I told them a few days ago and have spent almost every moment with one, if not both of them. If Beka's not here, Colt is, and vice versa. But tonight I'm all alone to finish packing and cleaning.

Tomorrow, I'm going to a bonfire at a mutual friend's house and I'm hoping to say goodbye to everyone, but these two will be the hardest. They're always at my sides when I need them. Whether it be virtually through Skype or IM, or literally laying right next to me in bed so we can talk, they're always there.

Image
Colt and I acting like losers and making faces three nights ago


Image
Beka and I goofing around on the internet two nights ago


Image
Colt and I skyping Beka last night.


When the time comes on Monday to get in the car and drive away from them, I don't know what I'll do. I love these two. They mean the world to me.
June 30th, 2012 at 08:48am