Alright, so this is Mibba?

SO, I am new here and i wanted somewhere to post chapters to a book I am writing at the moment So i think I'll try this place out. This is honestly the first time i use a writer site to post GLOOM somewhere besides DA for the moment so I'm hoping i could get some feedback somehow. A little nervous somehow though.

Well For now I guess I can Introduce myself should i not?

Well, Alot of people that have seen my art or what I do would call me Animanian,
Of course thats not my actual name, Its maya, FYI! :D
I have a deviantart, I absolutely love deviantart but lately ive been really busy for the pass months which made the times when I was going up real fast crash to the ground. T.T i was pretty sad about that. During those times when drawing or painting would take too much of my time I focused on writing. I started writing a book I call Gloom, I showed it to some people I know and they seem to have really liked it.
When people said: Omg maya your book is amazing, well, I couldnt just stop there right? I like to hear opinions and what people like, what people like less, watever! It makes me happy just to know someone is reading. I hope you could enjoy too! hmmm in other info I can say I'm a young writer. I LOVE to write. Just this whole other world with all sorts of characters, you get so attached to them it almost feels like they are part of you! And the more different characters you have I notice the more I can understand people. Im between the age of 13-16 (im somehow not giving my own age cuz, there be monsters out there) XD Anyway, I love anime and manga, Ive made 10 of them so far for a series Im working on, along with 3 comics, I love people that motivate and help people achieve they're dreams and I want to follow their footsteps and do the same one day! Thats my dream.

Anyway to the last subject right?

The book I will be posting is called GLOOM.
Now, this book you dont know the main plot until later, but ive been told that before that the book is still good. Now, see, If we would want to look a little in the plot, Gloom is the name of another world full of, well, creepiness! :D lol yes this book is creepy, and a tad romantic, but dont go thinking its anything like twillight cause i heard comments cause theres a vampire character its gonna be like twillight but its a TOTAL different plot, sure it has all these demonic creatures and all, but your owner of the story, not the idea. Now as I was saying *that was a tad warning* the story does not fix on vampires but more just paranormal things in a way. Its more fantasy. Anyway so the main character Xera, has the power to unlock the gates to Gloom, which means with that power, she could probably even bring up the end of the world or so. Anyway, I wont tell you much more, I dont want to be a spoiler person, but if you like the dark, the insane, and the romance (just a tad tho) ;) i recommend you read this, and also i would love it if you did it means the world to me, but dont forget there are plenty of other authors just like me out there that should be recognized!

anyway, thanks for reading so far! I'll see how to work this thing! haha :D
July 1st, 2012 at 05:25am