Stress relief 3

Ya know. Its funny how people work. When faced with a difficult decision, over 90% of all human beings become indecisive and take a sideline approach, leaving the decision to fend for itself. They think that the decision will make itself and things will simply fall into place, giving them the best possible outcome. Or the worst depending on the outlook. 

Animals and lesser intellectual creatures dont leave the decision up to itself. 100% of the animal kingdom take it upon themselves to decide themselves the outcome of a decision. Whether its a cub challenging the king of the pack of lions to dominance, two bucks clashing heads and waring over a doe, or even gators challenging each other for food. They make the decision, and live with the outcome.

So why is it that humans cant take it upon themselves to man the fuck up and take responsibility for their actions and decision? I think its because humanity has become feeble. Unable to care for themselves. Half the world looks to gods, and religions to make their decisions for them. The other half are too scared and indecisive to even want the difficulty of a decision. When living in a world like this, how can anyone hope to be happy of their own accord? How can someone genuinely say their happy? Its sad. 
July 1st, 2012 at 06:00pm