Oh Dear

So, today was a good day. I got back from vacation yesterday with a sunburn and more bug bites than I can count (not to mention a magical one on my belly), and am happy to be home. I missed my bed and my cats. Oh god, I sound like a cat lady already. But anyway, yeah, today was a good day. I was able to spend time with my friend Maria, we acted like imbeciles, watched YouTube videos, scrolled through Mibba for a while, ate like pigs, and Skyped with our friend Brianna in Brazil. (: All in all, I had fun and I missed her a lot.

HOWEVER, I'm already panicking, I'm nervous, and so not able to function like a normal human being right now. Tomorrow, I'm going to my doctor (for the last time since I'll be turning eighteen in September and probably won't have to go here again before I need to get an adult doctor) tomorrow and I am not a happy camper. I am the most paranoid person you will ever meet when it comes to me going to the doctor. Even if I am perfectly healthy, I worry so much when I have to go to the doctor. I forever will sit there expecting them to tell me I have a terminal illness and that I'll be dying soon and I just don't like it. Add in an extreme dislike for needles (because for some reason I am able to feel exactly where it is in my vein when it is in me) and any kind of shot, and you get my picture. I really, really, REALLY do not want to go, but I have to get my Meningitis shot and have my physical form filled out so that I can give it to my college and register for my courses, so yeah.

I AM NOT A HAPPY CAMPER!

Excuse me while I go freak out now. T____________________________T
July 2nd, 2012 at 02:20am