Stories

Well I really hate to say it, but I deleted my Kopecky story "And Then There's You". I was going nowhere with it and every time I open the document, all I feel is dread. The story wasn't flowing and I haven't even taken a stab at writing with it since probably March or so. I never give up on stories, so this is a first and I am soo sorry for those who did follow the story and enjoyed it. I really love Kopecky as a player, so it was even harder to admit defeat, but I feel it had to be done.

Also, I'm taking down my Kris Versteeg story. It's an old story and my editing isn't going well and I don't want to have to change the story or continue putting up the unedited chapter. So I'm terribly sorry to those who were following that one too. I'll probably write another story based off of a similar plot to that story but with a different player come October.

Other than that, "Attractions" is coming to a close in a couple of chapters. "Here I Am" is also coming to a close, but I haven't finished the story yet, so I don't have an exact amount of chapters left. And finally, "The More Boys I Meet" is going strong. I have plenty of chapters for this one and ideas keep flowing. This is actually longer than I expected it to be, so there's one victory.

Thanks for sticking with me :)
July 2nd, 2012 at 04:36am