New! Weekly Update!

Top Five of the Week:(Anime Movies):
1. Anything by Hayao Miyazaki
2. FullMetal Alchemist: Conqueror of Shambala
3. Blood: The Last Vampire
4. Tekkonkinkreet
5. Bleach: Memories of Nobody
Least Favourite: Kai-Do-Maru(Why?: Waste of a half-hour! The story is confusing as well as the plot, the characters have no development and things move along too quickly; it's been about 7-8 years since I've watched it and I still don't get what it's about. Only anime ANYTHING that I've ever completely hated.)

Books:
Was Reading: The Vampire Diaries: The Return: Midnight by L.J. Smith( Or as I like to call it 'The Piece-O-S**t Diaries. I really hate; it's like it's written by a 30 year old lady who's living out her teenage fantasies; sort of like the whole House of Night Series. The only way I got through was becuas eI brought to work with me to read on my breakk. TT_TT I couldn't read more than four pages at a time it was so terribly written and STUPID!!! >:@ It makes me want to strangle kittens!!! This book was stupid from beginning to end.)
Currently Reading: A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin and Gulliver's Travels by Johnathan Swift
Future Reading: City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare

Fun Facts/Stories About My Life: The store I work at caught fire and I spent the last two hours of my shift freezing outisde of a Reitman's and then on a city bus.

Status: I've been distracted by tumblr and Julia being a lazya** with sending me the rest of the chapters we already had done for the Ultimate Muscle story. Also I've recently started doing a thing were I read the Naruto manga chapters and then write a description of them with idiotic little inserts here and there...I don't know why...also watching TobyGames on Youtube play random games and playing Katawa Shoujo. Lastly I have write a letter to my grandma, an autbigraphical letter to King's College but I keep getting distracted by my Internet A.D.D.! I won't be replying to messages as quickly which I apologize for but I am working on story chapters kinda.

Story Status: I have to make chapter five of HCYSMWYEC...Yay for sudden urge to write alot!!! Boo for the more work hours they're giving me for no reason! I think I'm gonna go fix my old stories and maybe join a few other sites like Wattpad. So many ideas! So many chapters to write to make it good! Waaaa!!! TT_TT

Fun Little Thing:
Kuwabara: Oh how was I supposed to know you were up there? Seriously who stands on the top of a tree?
Hiei: Who punches down a tree!?
July 2nd, 2012 at 05:52am