Needing some feedback...someone willing to be a beta reader for me..basicly helllllppp!!!

Ok first off I need a beta reader. Someone willing to take a look at what I have so far on the stories I have written and tell me good or bad what they think. I don't want someone to kiss up and say how wonderful they are. I want real input. and helpful hints. If your willing let me know Or just leave the input in a comment.

Ok Now for the next bit of help. I have a habbit of making story outlines/ideas when the muse goes AWOL on the stories I am working on.
As a result I have a few ideas. I'm just not sure they're worth makeing outlines/ or starting the story.
So a little input please!

If you could read over the ideas? Let me know which(if any) sound like they'd be something you'd read? Let me know which? you know maybe leave it in comments on this blog or even inbox me? That'd be great!

#1
A story to be done in blog style
A female moves to CA from a small town seeking fame and romance.
A dark mystery man soon shows up in her life and that's when things happen ...not all of them good.
Soon the man she's seen only in her dreams shows up and is very real.
She finds herself drawen to this man. But like many things in Ca he isn't what he seems...
He's vampire and one that the other vampires want dead.
What has she gotten herself into? Will she risk it to find out?

#2
A singer in a up n comming rock band along with his gf go to new orleans. for him it's a working holiday with gigs a must do thing. for her it's just to be with him.
Once there odd things happen.
After barely excapeing death both find out that some hauntings in NOLA are real & some ghosts are wanting you as dead as they are.

#3
This is my Repo! the Genaric Oprea fan fic!
It takes place after the movie REPO! ends.
Mz amber has taken over genco. REPO men are now outlaws.
'Z' is still in high demand and Graverobber is THE man in town as a result...that is untill a new couple hit town Mystic & Ice.
They have a n ew plan a even better drug then 'Z'. And it's not taken from the dead.
Graverobber takes a dislike to them of course and the war is on

Ok there they are the 3 new story ideas.
Any of them worth making into stories? Would any of you read them? Which ones?
July 2nd, 2012 at 06:53am