Shh I'm talking.

My last blog... was a lie.

Not completely, but enough.

I didn't write any chapters for I'd Be Another Memory like I had planned before leaving for vacation.

I'm going to post photos of vacation at the end of this blog.

But, I apologize to everyone who may have been looking forward to reading more of my story. I apologize SO MUCH. I want to write, but I'm stuck in a bit of a rut with what to do next. Hopefully after this blog I'll have a few chapters in me to write and post.

I feel horrible that I said I'd post em and I didn't. Hope no ones mad?

Currently I'm watching Friends... which is where I stole the title of this. Just to clarify.

Vacation, was amazing. It rained for the first 2 days we were there so that didn't show much hope for a sunny vacation. But, THANKFULLY it cleared up and it proved to be a great time. We spent time on the beach... and in the pool. Judi got sunburned pretty good. I just tanned up! So happy for that. I never gain a tan. I usually burn then go back to being pale.
But now I got these white spots on my arms, chest and back. Not too bad but it's noticable. My sister has it real bad. Someone said it was probably sun damage D: Sucks because I didn't think I got anymore sun than normal. Blah.

Oh and by the way. We went to Gulf Shores, Alabama. I failed to mention this.

We went to a battleship as well. USS Alabama. I couldn't tell you a thing about it other than it was huge and cost 12$ to go inside the darn thing. So we went to the gift shop instead.

On the long drive back, we stopped in Tupelo, Mississippi. Elvis Presley's birthplace. We seen the house he was born in. It was pretty cool. My mother has been an Elvis fan her entire life so we made a point to go there for her.

Then, we also stopped in Memphis, Tn. Where Graceland is located. My mother and I both wrote on the wall outside. She had written on it 30 something years ago but we were unable to find her name. She wrote in pearl nailpolish then. Pink sharpie now. She was in heaven in the gift shop down the road. Everything Elvis you could think of. Because my parents are amazing and my mother knows how much I love Elvis because of her, she bought me a t-shirt<3

Judi had another week of work once we got home, which we enjoyed. But now she's back at work and she's been searching for another job. Either a better one to replace this one or a second one.

We took a loan out from her work for vacation... it takes 50$ out of every check until it's paid off and it sucks, really bad. Plus we're paying on a title loan for her car. We had to take that loan out in order to get the house we're renting. Had to have 1500$ up front to get the house. We did what we had to do in order to have a house and to go on vacation but now it's biting our asses. Luckily I've been cleaning her mother's house and in return she pays our phone bill. Helps a lot. And to add to that, our first summer eletric bill with us running the air conditioning all the time... was only 85$. That's perfect! We sit aside 200$ for the eletric so that extra money is buying us groceries. I'm so happy. Things are working pretty well even though I didn't think it would.

Once these loans are paid off I think we're going to try to get a house, to own. Now all we need is for this to happen and work. AND I need to get a job. Once I have a job, even if it's a crappy 15 hours a week job, it'll be something. We can start to pay off our debt and start saving for a house.

I feel like I'm sooo old because of all this talk of bill and buying a house. I forget that most on Mibba... or at least most I've seen on here, are young and still in high school. So I'm sure a lot of you will be bored to death by all of this. Whoops, sorry.

I almost forgot!! I applied to the local community college the other day and for finacial aid. I'm hoping to go to school for culinary arts. It's a passion of mine. I haven't heard anything about finacial aid yet other than they told me that my EFC (i forget what it stands for but it means the ammount of money I'm expected to pay for my education, once they've paid their part) is 0. Therefore I won't have to pay anything at all. They'll pay for the whole thing! As long as they approve me. Which confuses me but whatever. I'll figure it out.

Photos!
UPDATED.

I tried posting the actual photos and I didn't know it wouldn't work. So here's a link to my photobucket and I'll let you look at them if you wish.

http://s141.photobucket.com/albums/r79/KittieWay/

AND before I forget to... her's my conversational questions.

1.) What's your favorite television show?

2.) What's the best childhood memory you have?

3.) What is a must have quality in...

a) a boyfriend/girlfriend?
AND
b) a friend?
July 3rd, 2012 at 12:53am