My First Story Coming Out Soon!

I've begun a story recently, but hadn't dared to post it on this site since I had only started. Plus, I wasn't sure if it would be any good. But after writing about five chapters, I'm certain that this story should pique the interest of some. :-)

Firstly, before I tell you a short summary of what it's about, I would like to warn you that I'm a paranormal romance freak! I love to read anything that has to do with vampires (except Twilight). So it is most likely that my first story will have vampires involved in it.

Juliana Stern is a beautiful young woman, who also happens to be a very young widower. Her husband had got into a car accident no human being could survive, he is presumed dead. However, his body is nowehere to be found, it's as if he'd just walked out from the accident without a scratch--which was impossible.
After months of searching for him to no avail, he was declared dead by the authorities. Juliana, heartbroken and grief-stricken, decides to continue on with her life by focusing on her career as an opera singer.
Believing she would never fall in love again, Juliana leaves to Austria in order to audition for a role in the production of one of Puccini's most beloved classics. Her agent assigns her to a pianist who is strange in many ways. But what happens when she realizes that things are not as they seem?
July 3rd, 2012 at 09:42pm