Summer of 2012

This entry is definitely going to be longer than my others, so be prepared. I love everything about summer; my birthday, no more school, sunkissed skin, shirtless boys, vacationing--the whole nine yards. I've loved this summer, but in a way I've hated it as well. I guess I should start explaining.

June 1st: I got into the first of many fights with my so called 'best friend'. We'll just call her J.
June 3rd: My birthday. It went pretty well.
June 5th: The last day of school. Both J and my best friend V got mad at me for wanting to hang out with them, but not being able to because Araceli came over. Araceli is my girl best friend over anyone, by the way.
June 6th: Graduation. It sucked because it was awkward with J. Plus V wasn't even graduating. I had an amazing dinner with my family, though.
June 10th: J's birthday. We both went to the beach, with seperate people. I walked over to see her and they ignored me. We got into a fight that night, again, and she told me that we aren't friends anymore.
June 11th: Talked everything out with J, we talked for 3 hours, and we became friends again.
June 12th: I got a phone call at 12:10 a.m. from saying that she and I can't be friends anymore because her childhood best friend L doesn't agree with it.
So, the next few days were spent in turmoil. V, L, and J all ganged up against me. They all tweeted about me, and posted rude statuses about me on Facebook.
June 14th: My cousin Natalie came over and I met my step-brother for the first time. (:
June 15th: Rode 10 minutes to Lake Perris, where a lot of our family was camping for Father's day weekend. It went relatively well.
June 17th: Came home from Lake Perris and packed for a week at Lake Havasu.
June 18th: Left with my cousin Katie, her roommate Jesse, my step-brother Ryan, my mom, and step-dad to Lake Havasu. The first day was mostly setting up.
June 19th: The first day of the boys complaining, yuck. Had to ride in the back of the pick up with Jesse, Ryan, Katie, and I for 30 minutes in 110 degree weather.
June 20th: Went all the way up to Needles in the boat. I found out that my best friend and boyfriend, Nic, passed away. :( Met this guy Blake and his friends at the pool.
June 21st: Rode again in the back of the pick up. This time it was hotter, but it felt cooler. Saw Blake at the pool again and we got to meet Zac as well. (: We also met Tay Tay, who was drunk as s**t. He was so hilariously drunk.
June 22nd: Left Havasu and went back home.
June 23rd: Ryan left back to Virginia.
June 24th: Talked to J and V. V and I are getting closer, kind of. Same thing for J, but it's harder for me to trust her.
June 27th: Went to my Grandma's house, and stayed there until June 30th.
June 30th: Came back from Grandma's house and packed for my dad's house. Talked to Nelson. (:
July 1st: Went to my step-dad's cousin's daughter's 1st birthday party. It was fun! :D
July 2nd: Flew out of Ontario at 8:20 am. Arrived in Dallas at 1 o'clock pm their time. Made a friend name Jennah. Flew out of Dallas at 3:50 pm their time. Sat next to this nice guy named Austin. We exchanged numbers. Arrived in Omaha at 5:30 pm their time. Drove home with Dad. We got here at 10:10 pm. Had to then chase our dog Fallon around the town for an hour because he escaped the house.
July 3rd: Was just a relaxing day after so much travel. Got a phone call from my cousin Natalie complaining about J.
July 4th: Is today! I've gotten to meet my brother's girlfriend. She's nice. We're going to see fireworks tonight.
July 5th: We're drving the hour to the nearest big town to go grocery shopping.
July 6th: Is my mom's and nephew's birthday. Going to give them a call and have a nice chat.
July 7th: Driving the 4 hour drive to Council Bluffs, Iowa, to see my sister. My nephew is having his 2nd birthday party. I also get to see some childhood friends of mine. :) I'm excited!!

I'd love to hear what's been going on in your lives! Feel free to message me or leave comments here. c: Peace out girlscouts!
-Melanie.
July 5th, 2012 at 12:20am