Happy 4th of July my people.... -_-

Mine was actually okay... I escaped going to my father's house this summer so for ONE summer if only one, I don't have to hear from people about how pale I am (Yes I know. I look like a vampire, thank you.) Or about my clothes (black, black, black, dog collar, bracelets, chain. Because you know. I'm hardcore like that. Yeahhhhhh.) Or about how I'm too skinny or jokes that I weigh too much. (Hey what's one more thing to hate about myself, right? Or about how I failed algebra (actually, I pulled a D. f*ckyea.) xD And they haven't even seen my black hair yet but they all flipped the HELL out when it was blue. And I really don't need to hear people (especially my dad) saying I am surely one of them, gonna be just like my daddy. I most certainly will not.

Instead, I watched fireworks from my roof and it was really beautiful. I wasn't really hanging out with anyone just sitting on my roof by myself and chilling out watching fireworks all over the place. It really was beautiful. And I had a juicebox. Let's not forget that I had a juicebox.

How was everyone else's FOURTH OF JULY?
**EDIT ** Also, I figured out the stupid layout thing for one of my stories... Hogwarts something. Check it out if you wish.
July 5th, 2012 at 09:12am