I Don't Understand

I've always had heard this thing were girls say "Guys are douchebags and players and I hate them." Now I understand the point of this because being a guy, yeah we do messed up stuff but still, girls complain how every guy is a douchebag and there aren't any real guys out there but there is. Just women don't know how to realize that. They don't. Right now, your best friend or someone in your life is the right person for you but you don't take that chance with them because you're in love with someone who has done you wrong multiple times.

Do not complain about guys if the asshole types are the ones you like and go after. I have seen many issues were the girl cries over the dude who did her wrong, she says she's done. that she doesn't want anything to do with him and maybe a week or two weeks later, she's back together with the guy who fucked up so bad. Why? I want to know why. Is it because they're good looking? Is it because they make you fall in love? I do not understand girls.

The nice guys are out there, right in front of your eyes but yet, you are wasting time with someone who isn't right for you and doesn't care. Why do girls do that? Why does everyone like the bad kind of guys. I do not get it and probably I won't but dammit, girls you deserve to be treated better. There are nice guys out there who you should be with.
July 5th, 2012 at 04:04pm