"Friends"?

So, there's this girl who I was friends with. We used to talk in like 6th grade, but then we started talking again this past year in school. We started to become pretty good friends and pretty close. But, now, I'm just completely done with her.

Nothing that anybody does is ever good enough for her. She always wants people to throw a pity-party for her. She's a mess.

She always posts stuff of twitter and retweets things about how "she has no friends" and "no one's ever there for" and "she does everything for her friends and they do nothing for her". I f*cking drove her all the way across town one day just to go get something to eat. And nine o'clock at night. What a sh*tty thing to do, right? And, even after some of these tweets I still took her to the store (this was two days ago) so that should could get pregnancy tests, because her boyfriend's moving away and she "just wants to be sure". I'm such a horrible friend. Seriously, I'm done with her.

She thinks that she's better than everyone and no one is good enough for her. Like I said, she just always wants everyone to feel bad for her over everything. It's honestly pathetic. If she says anything to me I'm going to tell her that, 'cause she needs to hear it.

Jimmy.
July 5th, 2012 at 06:21pm