Woah.

Hi guys, your friendly neighborhood non-existent writer-slash-artist here.

What in the world happened to Mibba? I mean, I know it was getting a makeover, but woah. My mind is blown. I thought I had typed in the wrong address for a minute haha. Anyway, how in the hell do you work this new site? I have a feeling it's going to take me a LONG while to figure out how to use this.

I've had no internet. SURPRISE SURPRISE. I was at my grandparents' house for a few weeks, and this is what happened; My computer got fixed... for like a week. Then on the way home mom's like: "Oh, forgot to tell you, we have no internet." ಠ_ಠ Mom. Just. Ugh. Weellll there goes my extra time to drool over Tom Hiddleston. Fudge. Thankfully, I have been able to utilize my smartphone for that. Beyond Google Images, (like dA and Mibba, etc.) I have wanted to throw the darn thing through a wall. Moving on.

I'm still only writing fanfiction for some reason, but I've moved a little more towards the Avengers. Speaking of, have you guys heard of the new 10-disc set of the entire Avengers Assembled??? I know I have :3 And I'm totally saving up for that, $104 and counting. I think spending the $152 will be worth it, especially since buying all of the DVDs separately will either cost the same or more. Yee haw. I can't wait. Unfortunately, we'll all have to wait til September for the Avengers on DVD and I just don't have time or money to go see it again in the theaters. /cry

I've also got a new puppy. An Aussie, Doxon, Chihuahua mix. Surprisingly, she's quite smart and is already more than halfway potty trained despite the Chihuahua part. (My aunt says it's the Aussie). She's only like 6 or 8 weeks old. And such a cutie. Since her mom's name was Gucci, we all decided that the 8 puppies born should also be named after expensive brands. Names like Prada, Calvin Klein, etc. I chose Versache. The only down side to this is that I haven't gotten a full night's sleep in over a week. I have to wake up every 2 1/2 - 3 hours to take her out and/or feed her. Oh boy.

Soooo... that's about it. I've gotten a job finally and get my first paycheck tomorrow. Holy crow am I excited. Well, I'm out now. Later.
July 5th, 2012 at 10:59pm