Foo Fighters!

I got the last two Foo Fighters CD's I needed yesterday, which I'm so happy about cos I love Foo Fighters.

It's only 45 days til I see Foo Fighters until I finally get to see them. I'm going with my dad which would be embarrassing but I'm just too happy to actually get to see Foo Fighters live, in concert. It's amazing because they're finally going to be real. They are just the guys in pictures or videos. They're going to be in front of me. It's pathetic I know.

I'm literally in years writing this. I can't help it. I want to be able to talk to Dave and just tell him everything he means to me, but if I can't even explain to myself what he means to me how would I ever be able to tell him
Not that I would ever get the chance to do that.

They just mean a lot me. Everyone has that one person, band or something that helps them through stuff and means everything to them. Mine's Foo Fighters.

They make me laugh and smile when I feel like shit.

Wheels is the song I listen to when I'm sad because it's just amazing.

Anyway on a better note, I'm also going to All Time Low which is the day before Foo Fighters and I'm going up to the venue at 3 in the morning because Saoirse is forcing me too. Hell, maybe we'll get to meet them which would be amazing.

I'm beginning to really really love Sick Little Games.

Keep It Ugly:)
July 6th, 2012 at 10:57pm