Confused About Sexuality?

I know what the title says but that is also what a lot of people say to a person when they come out. My freshman year I was open to a lot of sexual orientations, a lot of people where open to themselves. Even people I knew in middle school where coming out saying they are bisexual or gay. I have always tended to think about females more then I do guys, so going into high school hasn't changed my thoughts. But it turned those thoughts into actions, I told some of my very close friends that I was bisexual. I also told my best friend that I had a crush on her, she is straight though but nothing changed between us. Even though she kissed a girl she still considers herself "straight". I think high school has had a positive effect on me, I stepped out of my shell. Although I am not completely ready to tell everyone about me it still feels good to tell some people. My family I already know they wouldn't take my sexual preference to good. My mom thinks its non-christian to like the opposite sex and that it is a sin. I do consider myself christian but I tend to think about it like this. We all sin and each sin is just as equal as another, being gay or bisexual is just another sin that we have to hope god forgives us for.
July 8th, 2012 at 07:28am