Adventuring with ideas + Writing Prompts [3].

Adventuring.

So, I know that I am super bipolar when it comes to all of my decisions and writing. But I just really want to adventure with my writing. Just try new things. I want to write stories that are totally out of my comfort zone. I will probably dabble in some fanfiction. I just want to write different, weird things that are nothing like what I usually write.

I will probably be working on poetry more, too. Because poems don't take as long and don't take as much commitment. And I feel like poems might help me improve my writing language and skills.

I will probably be adventuring with all of these writing prompts, too. And writing one-shots. I have ideas for a couple of one-shots, one of them being an Evan Peters one-shot that I was supposed to finish about half a year ago. But I will probably get around to that soon enough.

I kind of gave up on JulNoWriMo, I don't think I want to do it. And I don't know if I will be updating the stories that I have right now. I think I am just going to go off the charts for a little while. I'm going to try my own thing.

Writing Prompts [3].



I seriously have way too much fun with these. And I want to find some new ones to inspire me to write more. I have been at a loss when it comes to a drive to write. I have found inspiration from writing prompts that I have posted before, and I am hoping to getting around to posting stories inspired by them soon enough.

I'm just hoping that these writing prompts might help you guys as much as they are helping me. I would love it if you would let me know if they are helping you, or if you are using them for a story. I would love to check out a story inspired by one of these writing prompts. And it would make me extremely happy to know that these writing prompts have served a purpose.

Some of the lyrics were lyrics that I found in a contest that I (unfortunately) had to drop out of. I love the lyrics so much, and I have an idea for them.

I really hope that these blogs don't break the rules. I just really have so much fun with these blogs. They've really been helping.

Lyrics:

“There goes my hero; he's ordinary.”
My Hero, Foo Fighters.

“I have a long list of things to say
but I'll leave it at 'You amaze me.'”
The Way We Talk, The Maine.

“I've got my heart set on anywhere but here.”
Stop and Stare, One Republic.

"Well it's a big, big city and the lights are all out
but it's as much as I can do, you know, to figure you out
and I must confess my heart's in broken pieces
and my head's a mess."
Whistle For the Choir, The Fratellis.

"So if you're crazy, I don't care, you amaze me
oh, you're a stupid girl, oh me, oh my,
you talk, I die, you smile, you laugh, I cry."
Whistle For the Choir, The Fratellis.

"I tried to move you
but you just wouldn't budge
I tried to hold your hand
but you'd rather hold your grudge."
Which to Bury, Us or the Hatchet, Relient K.

"There's not a time for being younger
and all my friends are enemies."
Under the Water, The Pretty Reckless.

“And the worst part is
before it gets any better
we're heading for a cliff.
And in the free fall I will realize
I'm better off when I hit the bottom.”
Turn It Off, Paramore.

Quotes:

“When the sunlight strikes raindrops in the air, they act like a prism and form a rainbow. The rainbow is a division of white light into many beautiful colors. These take the shape of a long round arch, with its path high above, and its two ends apparently beyond the horizon. There is, according to legend, a boiling pot of a gold at one end. People look, but no one ever finds it. When a man looks for something beyond his reach, his friends say he is looking for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.”
Hayley Williams.

“When you love someone, you don't want to hurt them, even if they deserve to be hurt. When you love someone, you want to hurt them, even when they don't deserve to be hurt.”
Glass, Ellen Hopkins.

“Have you ever once in your life reached out to touch infinity?”
Ellen Hopkins.

“We accept the love we think we deserve.”
The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Stephen Chbosky.

"And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.”
The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Stephen Chbosky.

“I would die for you. But I won't live for you.”
The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Stephen Chbosky.

"'I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.'”
The Fault in Our Stars, John Green.

“What a slut time is. She screws everybody.”
The Fault in Our Stars, John Green.

“The town was paper, but the memories were not.”
Paper Towns, John Green.

Images:

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

I hope you enjoy these! I probably shouldn't have posted so much and split this up. But, hopefully, this helps you guys and brings you fun ideas.

Writing Prompts [4].
July 8th, 2012 at 11:02pm