Sorry for being gone so long.

I'm actually not even sure when I last updated anything, and I'm kind of afraid to know how long it has been. I feel like I owe you all an explanation for my disappearance.

Really, just a lot of stuff has been happening in my life. I've been having insane ups and downs in my life, mostly downs tho. I was diagnosed with depression too, which I've still kept swept under the rug with a lot of people. So really I've found no enjoyment in stuff I've used to really enjoy such as writing, reading, and even just watching movies.

But lately I've been emotionally getting a bit better, but mentally I still felt very void most times. That's when I started reading a few of my fun and quite popular stories. And to put things simple, I decided I missed writing a lot. I've been trying to work on stories the past few months and they've mostly went down the hole but I really want to put my heart back in it and bring back stories for you lovely people. I miss making stories and making people, including myself, happy with the characters and plots and what not.

I realize this was incredibly boring and corny, but I felt like I owed it to you guys. So I should be back soon. I want to make sure I am going to have good, solid stories for you before I being posting. Thank you for reading this tho<3

Xoxo,
Tina.
July 10th, 2012 at 03:29am