I should probably go to bed...

But I don't want to! I have drivers ed tomorrow morning REALLY early, but I just can't force myself to sleep! So, I thought I'd update y'all on my summer!

August 4th is Warped. By that time I have to finish my ENTIRE 2nd semester of Summer school (Which I just started) AND pass drivers ed (which requires constant homework) and try and make money. I also have to read 2 books and write essays for those for school, that need to be ready for the first day of school.

The first book is the Life of Pi. I don't know about you, but I just CANNOT get into that book. Have any of you read it? Is it good? Was it hard for you to get into it too? Any advice? I just don't find it interesting that 2 toed sloths are different than 3 toed sloths because they have one less toe. I just don't.

ANYWHO!
What this means about updates and such!
I try to come on Mibba everyday, be it to read stories I love or add to chapters for stories.
As of August I will be full on vacation mode because I will be done with work. I will probably be updating like crazy, because, let's face it, I finally will have the chance to do that. I might update from Hawaii late at night while my sister is on skype with her boyfriend, but I can make no promises because I don't know if I'll have internet.

Okay, I really need to sleep or I'll sleep through the alarm.

Happy July Mibbians!

xoxo
Oli
July 10th, 2012 at 08:35am