Five Stages Of Grief

Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression and Acceptance.

Right now I'm stuck between Denial and Depression. I, and many others, recently lost a very good friend. Cripple (his nickname) was killed in a roller over on Sunday night. He was such a good friend. I still can't believe this is happening.

I went to school with him, I even graduated with his brother from high school. Cripple was such a good guy and such a kind person. He had the biggest heart, and the most heart war mining smile. I loved that smile. Cripple was a great friend, he would give the best advice if needed, but he was great for a laugh. His sense of humor was beautiful, he could say the dumbest stuff and all you could do was laugh and laugh and laugh. He was such a klutz too, I think that's why we were good friends, I'm such a klutz and every time something would happen to me he would laugh, and something would happen to him, I would laugh. Cripple came in when he broke his leg in football, he had crutches forever and every time he was coming around, we could hear the crutches going, his brother would say, "Oh here comes ****!" and all we would hear is "SHUT UP FOOL!"

Cripple and his brother (Crispy) were very close. Crispy would tell me, "I'm the youngest, but I'm very protective of him." Which is sweet, and so true. If someone was giving Cripple a hard time there was Crispy putting his two sense in. By the way, Cripple's brother name isn't really Crispy ,that's another nickname we gave him. Crispy got his nickname from me and a friend. He would starch the hell out of his pants and when he would walk it sounded like he was wearing wind-pants!

Cripple will be missed. I'll never forget the memories I had with him, the laughs I shared with either. Those are something I will carry with me forever. I can't believe he's gone. He was only 21 years old. Cripple, I will miss your dumb ass. I can't believe I won't see you again, I can't believe your gone. Going home, and seeing old friends will always have a heavy feeling on my heart cause you won't be around. I'll miss you kid, I'll miss you so much. I already do. Look after us from up there will ya? Now I'll just blame you when my keys are missing ,or when I can't find my damn shoes lol. I know it's you, you always picked on me. Save me a spot up there will ya? Rest in paradise my friend..<3

<3 7-8-12 <3
July 11th, 2012 at 01:35am