Warped Tour complications...

Holy shit. Let me just start out with that. Okay, so basically I'm just going to rant about how unfair my mother is being right now. So like, honestly? I'm going to warped tour for my birthday and it just happens to be on the actual day of my birthday. I'm soo excited about it because all my favorite bands will be there and I'll get to meet my inspirations and my heroes and the people I look up to the most in my life and also have an amazing time. One problem. My bitch ass mother is being stupid. She knows the set list doesn't come out till that day and she also knows how much going to this concert means to me. She also must realize it's my birthday but of course she's making it into a day about herself as she always does. She said that we have to leave Warped at 4PM because "we have other commitments". Okay, maybe my brother and sister do but I already took care of those other commitments. I've been waiting to go to this concert for 7 months. It's all I've thought about and now it's 9 days away and she has to go and be bitchy about things and say we have to leave right at 4. I tried to ask her if we could stay if a band that I really wanted to see like let's say Falling In Reverse for example was playing at 5 and she said she didn't care. We were still leaving at 4. This is what I mean. She's acting like a soulless, cold hearted bitch who doesn't even care about her own child's birthday. It's just not fair at all. She has other people that can bring my brother and sister to where they need to be. In fact, she has people that are going to be at the same place where my brother and sister need to be so why does she need to make this a big deal? Obviously I'm not asking her to stay till 9 when it closes but all I'm asking is if a band that I desperately want to see, one that I idolize, happens to be playing later in the day, that we can stay so I can see them. It's going to be my first fucking concert and she like doesn't even seem to care. It really isn't fair at all. I understand that she doesn't like the music I listen to but she could at least be slightly appreciative when it comes to my birthday. That's really all I ask. Well, happy birthday to me...
July 11th, 2012 at 01:44am