Problems rising.

I realized, today, err... well yesterdays, technically speaking, that i am very far along my path. Far enough to the point where, no matter what i do, everything will only be pushing farther towards my goal. However, there is a large problem. Because I am so far down, any wrong choice, any wrong action, will have a much greater consequence than if i had never started this.

It could take me from eternal peace, to eternal hatred. I know this for a fact, because, at this very moment, I am attempting to drag myself from this pit of anger and contempt, back up to the surface where i can live, and give, peacefully.

I say this though, it is not easy. All my life, i have never fit in. I was always that other, weird kid, that no one cared much for. Now, this stopped bothering me for quite a while now. I began to accept it. And not only did i do that, but i embraced it. I realized it was my destiny, and my fault. I came to terms with it all. However, despite all that, i was finally beginning to fit in to one little niche, but now that i realize the error of my ways, i have to continue to stalk the horizon. I must carefully walk the untrodden line between the sun and the moon, instead of simply and easily fading into the nothingness of the darkness.
July 11th, 2012 at 07:54am