Don't Mess With Me

After seeing a video of Hetalia cosplay where it's about England, i've become addicted to the song 'Don't Mess With Me' by Temposhark. It's a really good song but i just can't stop listening to it. I've been thinking of doing a King Arthur story with it, but i haven't really planned the whole story line out yet. Blah, stupid muse is low. It's like i try to start a story, i get a good chunk of it going before finally getting bored with the story. My muse is just not up enough to actually get a good story going.

I've recently finished reading a Tristan[King Arthur] story and it's actually really good. Though i have finished the whole first part and then the sequel of it. :[ Sad face, man! It was really good and I didn't want it to end! I actually teared up a bit as it went over Lancelot's death and stuff. The female oc character was the little sister of Lancelot and after having Dagonet, who was like an uncle to her, die, they go into battle with Cedric and the Saxon army and Lancelot is killed trying to protect Guinevere from dying. And then tristan was injured greatly and didn't wake up for a long time. But he didn't die, thankfully. :] Happy face!

Here I go again, listening to Don't Mess with Me. Blah song you're sooo addicting!!!!! I can't stop listening! Nooo!!!!!Well I'm getting over with this blog, so I'll just finish this up and post it.

Love you all my little kittens~!
~EywaxBaby~
July 11th, 2012 at 08:15am