I've been bullied before.

I just now realized I've been bullied before. Four years after it happened. I feel so lame.

I wasn't even affected by the bullying. I remember thinking that they were immature and uncreative.

Because, really, making stomping and mooing noises at the fat girl is not original. When I'm insulted in any way I like originality. If it's funny, I'll laugh, because I honestly don't give a fuck about what any one thinks about me.

Like this time in eighth grade this guy sung me a song about how horrible I looked. It was hilarious, so I laughed. I like some thought in insults.

Another time I was actually slapped. I didn't really care, to be honest. I know slapping someone is supposed to be degrading, but I've always thought really high of myself and It's gotten lesser but I'm still the best thing since hydrogen.

And in PE, these guys were by the door and annoying the hell out of me. So I pushed them out of the way, and one of the guys almost flew. My friends were laughing at the looks on thier faces and I just smiled. Then they started calling me Bulldozer. In return I would make chainsaw noises. And then they started commenting on how slow I was with running. Just a few remarks.

I'm lazy and I don't like to sweat, added to the fact that PE was first period, HELL NO. But I ended them by calling the guy who made most of the comments cute to his face. He froze and it was funny. He never bothered me again, I kind of missed the comments after they stopped though.

No one was there to randomly shout out "Bulldozer!" when I tried before I realized running was optional.

Then I had the people questioning my intelligence. People doubted me because I'm immature and a giggly person. I couldn't stop those but... I had the official title of Weird girl. Which I gladly embraced because I had a title and they didn't.

And while I'm here, I'll just say how glad I was yesterday to be wearing pants. I haven't washed in five weeks and I seemingly ran out of pants, but I found one last pair that's my new favorite.

But I started washing yesterday and I have about nine loads of clothes and I'm wearing a skirt right now.
July 12th, 2012 at 07:27pm