Readers of If You've Got The Nerve,

Hello to my lovely and loyal readers that have found their way here. I guess I should start with the most important news first: There will be a sequel.

After that I want to inform you all that I'll be going back through the entire story and making edits. After scanning through a few chapters in an attempt to familiarize myself again with the work, I noticed a ton of things that scratched viciously at my nerves. There shouldn't be any major changes though I might re-write a few bits here and there. It will remain the same story and you shouldn't worry about having to read it over again. Though if you want to then I feel very honored to have you back.

You'll also notice the layout has been changed. I wanted to put a new face to the story and went for a simple look. This layout will remain the default for any and all sequels that I make to Nox's story with the colors changing based on what I think will fit best. I can tell you now that the next will have lots of blue!

Additionally, if any of you are readers for my other stories, I promise to work on those as well. My friend Aleka and I have already started again with Some Go Mad and I encourage you to also put up with that one because we've got some great things planned.

Besides that I don't think I have anything else to talk about. I do apologize for my very long absence, but I've got no excuse. I'm back now and I'll be staying unless something big comes up and violently tears me away from the website and all of you.

I hope you enjoyed this story and I hope you'll stick around for the sequel that I plan to have in motion ASAP!

XoXo
July 12th, 2012 at 11:20pm