Entry #1 ~ Nothing?

Nothing. I’ve always thought that to anything could be something if it was attainable. In which case, ‘nothing’ is ‘something’. To have ‘nothing’, you would need to give up –willingly or otherwise- everything you need, own, cherish, or believe. In other words, you would be alone. Completely and totally alone. To reach a state of ‘nothingness’, I suppose you would have no conscious being. No emotions, no feelings, no pain, no friends, family, possessions. It’s like taking ‘nothing’ to a new level. To have no conscious being, you would have to be dead. In other words, nothingness is death.

I assume that comatose is like sleep. Sort of suspended in a dream-like state. There is some conscious being, unless they are brain-dead, I guess. Do the brain-dead have any thought process?

To do ‘nothing’; that would mean not moving, not breathing, not thinking, no body processes are occurring whilst doing this. When you come home from school, your parents ask you, “What did you do today?” “Nothing.” Oh, so you died? Think about it. I guess, most people use 'Nothing' as a general term for what they could be doing, but aren't.

Who knows. I digress.

~
Song Of the Entry: Torch Song - AFI
Mood: Indifferent, bored.
Time: 4:35 PM
Date: July 13th
July 13th, 2012 at 10:36pm