14 July '12

The thought of this summer being my last with everyone is crazy, I know that next summer will be different. I don't want to leave, I remember year 7 and how crazy and weird it was, how everyone didn't know who their friends were and where they were meant to be. Over 4 years I've found out a lot about myself - how to keep things quiet, when to speak, and that it's okay to actually be smart. I don't care that I thrive in my Retail classes, everyone can do something if they set their minds on it, I did it, I'm learning how to do it still.

This time next year I'll be looking at colleges, a place were I'm going to have soo much freedom and independent. However there's the one thought that's worrying me, what am I going to do? I'm going to meet new people there, people I've never met before and I'm going to have to try and be a better person and make new friends again. Fair enough I can do that, I know how to, I'm a pretty good person at making new friends, so I know it won't be hard.

So seeing as I've only got one more day left - Wednesday - I'm realising I'm going to go a whole six weeks without seeing any of the fuckers that I hate. The people who chose to make my school life a misery, I'm smiling at the thought of that, but tearing up inside over knowing this is the last time I'll be at school in 'Activities Week' that's scary, how 4 years of my life is almost gone. That I'm finally going to say goodbye and cut strings to such a massive part of a teenagers life.

Peace & Love xo
July 14th, 2012 at 12:59pm