Not Dead and Free Comments

Image


So yeah I have been completely and totally MIA for about a month... or two... or maybe even three. And I would love to lie and say it won't happen again but in a month I will be moving into my dorm room (at college because I am old enough for that now) and probably will not get on often. For now though I figured I would attack you with story updates and new stories, and to make up for my gone-ness I would give away some story comments without you having to comment back (unless you are so kind as to want to).

Image


Okay so quickly the reason I was gone was that I graduated (still not ready to talk about it), moved (still trying to deny it), and my satan mom married my now satan dad. All within the same month. Yup my life is pretty much a chaotic bomb of misery.

Image


Anyway enough about my life onto to story time!

So this is not a comment swap this is me just giving you comments but I have updated a few stories and if you would be nice enough to comment on mine you will get a better comment on yours. (Just being honest guys)

First is Addicted, it is a Draco/Astoria fanfiction which could border on dark. Each chapter is only 500 words so it's a quick read.

Next there is Firelight and it is actually a Gale/Peeta story. I know I know totally not a legit cannon but I could not resist just seeing how I could make it pan out. You should all check that out.

The last long one is My White Knight once again a Draco/Astoria but a less dark one.

Then I have two one-shots I posted one being completely fluffy Draco/Harry Draco's Pet Toaster, and then one is more intense and is James/Sirius; Comfort From the Night.

So that is all of those, you don't have to comment on them to get a comment but I would love you more if you do. So to get a free comment, comment on this blog telling me what story you want commented on. I won't comment on anything over five chapters. It can't have self harm, domestic abuse, drugs, incest, or anything like that.

So leave a comment and I will leave you one back!

Image
July 14th, 2012 at 09:29pm