Brand New Misery

Alright, so I wanted to tell everyone about a new story I've got under the works, because I am really excited about it and I can't wait to share what I've written with all of you.

The story is called The Devil Told Me His Name and the summary and story page can be found here .

As you can see it's a Phantom of the Opera fic and the title is a line from Misery by The Maine. If you haven't heard the song, I highly suggest you hover over that music note in the summary and listen away. The story itself is very original and new compared to the tale you all know. I am basing it loosely on the original novel by Gaston Leroux. But, as I said, it's going to be a very new story.

I don't really want to give anything away to you guys as I am very eager for this one to be rolled out in front of you piece by piece, but I can tell you that the main character that it focuses on is a little girl named Adelise and it is written in a style inspired by the narrative voice seen in the novel.

I'm really excited about this story, but I am also very deeply in love with it, so I will be waiting to post it. I might even wait until it's completely finished to put it up. In that case the chapters would be posted at regular intervals, probably once a week. I have no plans to make it a long story, so it shouldn't be that long before it's finished and ready for you guys.

Hope you're as excited about it as I am! And don't worry, I promise not to let little Adelise drag my attention away from my other stacks of work.

XoXo
July 15th, 2012 at 12:32am