Dilemma - advice please?

So I have a massive dilemma at the moment, and I was hoping someone could help me - I've already texted loads of my friends and family to ask for advice, but I'm still undecided.
Me and my ex broke up in March, but we've remained on good terms and have recently even been talking about getting back together - he also keeps saying that he loves me, and that he wishes we'd never split up, which is flattering but sends me mixed signals.
But anyway, he's in hospital at the moment, and he's left his laptop at mine so I can look up courses online and stuff. I went online the other day, to call up a bass tab he'd bookmarked for me (I'm in the process of learning how to play bass) and I saw that he'd bookmarked some girls profiles on a dating website, which I've now found out he's a member of - I don't know how long he's been a member for, and I don't want to ask him about it while he's in hospital, but I'd asked him a few days before if he was talking to any other girls, or if he was interested in anyone else, and he promised he wasn't. What do I do? Do I ask him about it, or just forget about him and move on, once he's picked up all his stuff from mine? Any advice is appreciated.
July 15th, 2012 at 01:16am