Rant About Grounded Boyfriends

Where do I begin with this topic?!?! So my boyfriend and I went to a kids party yesterday and we had to be back around ten because he had to work today. (He's responsible xD) That was both of our curfews. We got back to my house at like 9 and just hung out till he had to leave. He takes less than 10 minutes to get home and he was out of my house with 15 to spare. Well low and behold I get a message from him saying that he's grounded becasue of a misunderstanding. Total bummer. I wonder what it is. Normally his curfew is 10:30 so I don't understand why he would get in trouble. It just sucks because we only get to see each other about once a week due to our schedules. I end up missing him terribly because of course I'm still used to seeing him every day at school. I hate sounding like a clingy type of person because I'm not. I can't handle those kind of people. Meh. I know this isn't a huge issue and most people out there are like "No one cares. You think you have it bad? Try living my life." I'm not saying I have it bad I just wish things were different.
I'm like an 'in the closet' worrier. I constantly worry about stuff but I don't tell anyone about it. Weird, right? And I don't think it's bad to miss him. We have a bit of a strange realationship what with our past and stuff so I'm not gonna get into that unless I want to or someone wants to hear it but I don't expexct that lol).
He'll be going away to a camp, then we have band camp together and then he goes away to a different camp for the week after that. I am Gonna be so lonely especially since I don't have a phone :(
Oh to be a silly teenager....

Question of the Day!!
How long can you stand to be away from your bofriend/girlfriend? How long have you gone without a BF/ GF?
July 15th, 2012 at 08:08pm