Nostalgia at Two in the Morning

So yesterday my boyfriend and I spent about three hours watching an old Scooby Doo movie (Zombie Island) as a few days before that I had a Scooby Doo movie marathon of watching the Witch's Ghost and Cyber Chase. We ended up spending a lot of the movie saying random memories of episodes on the show and seeing if the other remembered it. For example...

• Do you remember Scooby pulling out a knife and cutting the fog in a circle in the episode with the pirate ship?
• Do you remember the robot episode when they're at a carnival with the cotton candy machine?
• Do you remember the phantom? Or the one with the wax creatures? Or the one on the snowy mountain? The creeper?

And oh my gosh it got me missing when I was a kid again so much. I mean, just in a couple days I have my freshman orientation for college, and just a few days ago I was cleaning out my closet and found no less than four tamagotchis.

That reminds me I need to go get batteries soon, I really want to try them again.

I miss being a kid so much some times. I even ended up on one of those 'If you were a 90s kid websites,' sort of by accident too, which made me feel pretty old when it feels like I watched all this stuff for the first time yesterday.

Some of my favorites:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


etc. So many more I could of added too, but that was already too many.

But anyway, because of all that I'm now up watching old Scooby Doo episodes and thinking of Skip Its and Furbies. Good night everyone!
July 16th, 2012 at 07:51am