Kay, a blog... how can i mess this up?

Hi, I'm Lena. I dont really write blogs, since i tend to make them all deep and sappy and philosophical whenever a write them... and no one really wants to read that in a blog, (I dont think >.> They never were very popular) I dont even want to read them in a blog. But I decided i would try it again and hope i dont depress people like usual YAYYYYY

So today I went to downtown Sandiego, No I didnt go to Comic Con (Though i really wish i could have!) I went to see WICKED! Which is a realllllllly amazing musical. For those who dont know it's a re-imagining on the Wizard of Oz. It's somewhat based on the book by Gregory Maguire considered a Parallel, novel, Which esentianally is a published piece of Fanfiction ^w^. ANYWAY It was superb! I loooved the Sets and the costumes they were all so gorgeous i just wanted to go up and rob them >.> <.< >.> No one read that. I really hope the costumes and sets are universal! I would feel so terrible thinking that someone else saw a ones other than the one i did. (Drama dork)

Before I start disecting the plays I should get to the point i was trying to make when i first started wrting this XD. So my boyfriend and i broke up a couple of weeks ago and I was crushed :( . He's moved on with his life, found someone new and done all this really awesome stuff for himself and his life is going swell. But mines stuck, besides having a MAJOR mmuse increase Nothing has really improved since we broke up. But after I saw Wicked, I felt amazingly happy, The most happy I have been since we broke up. Something about musicals does that for me I guess.

When I got home I was about to post that I just saw wicked how awesome and beautiful it was and everything when i say that little thing next to the messages that tell you, guess what, you have mail! And guesss who it was that messaged me. So that brought my mood down, I guess he felt the need to respond to a message i sent him a week and a half ago when i was at my happiest, like he had a friggen sensor or something. He told me that things in his life were falling into place and how he wished thats how it was going with my life. So naturally my mood from Wicked was completely trashed. But inspired by the words from Defying Gravity I messaged him back telling him not to talk to me anymore. Which, although it feels like im loosing a big chunk of my life, i think is the right choice for me.

WOO I FEEL EMPOWERED! XD not so much but i do feel kind of good. I think I'm at that point where I'm actually ready to move on, instead of just tellign people i am (^w^)/ YAY
July 16th, 2012 at 08:34am