Had A Wonderful Vacation :D [Pictures!]

Well I've been back from my vacation for a week now. I actually had a lot of fun seeing my family and whatnot. The only issue I had was the 21 hour drive there and of course the 21 hour drive back. I hate being cramped up for long periods of time so it was excruciating for me. I suppose the drive was worth it in a way. I got to see all my family except my niece and nephew but that was because their father had them for a visitation the weekend I went down to Arkansas to see my mom and sister. Other than that I got to see everyone. I even got to meet some friends from online in person, which was pretty rad. I also got along with my maternal grandparents for a whole 2 hours without wanting to take a bath with the toaster which is pretty awesome. Although my grandma did call me out in front of everyone for being an atheist. That was awkward. Basically we were about to eat so everyone held hands and as my grandma was about to say grace she looked at me and said "Sorry I know you don't believe in god but the rest of us do." then she said grace. I just sat there holding hands with my husband and my mom in disbelief. I honestly could not believe she had said that. I mean I hadn't made a fuss about saying grace at all. I was seated in between my mom and my husband so I grabbed their hands just as everyone else grabbed hands and bowed my head. I just didn't say a word. I figured it was probably best just to keep my mouth shut about that.

A few other notable things that happened while I was on vacation is that I went to a moonshine still with my stepmom, daddy, little brother Jesse, his girlfriend Krislyn, and my husband. It was a lot of fun. A few of us sampled moonshine, whiskey, vodka, and rum. Then my mom and I each had a whiskey sour while my hubby had a beer. My dad was driving and my little brother is only 19 and his girlfriend is only 17 so they didn't get to drink. Then we all went mini golfing and had lunch. It was a really nice day. :D

Also I got a puppy! Yes I said that. It took me 3 days to convince my husband to let me but it was worth it because I got a cute little puppy named Harley. She is a 3 months old chihuahua dachshund mix. She's super adorable. Her and my other little dog Gypsy get along really well so that's good and my cat Princess hasn't tried to eat her yet so that's also good lol.

Anyways here are some pictures!
Image
Awesome Picture I Managed To Snap As We Drove By :D

Image
Harley :D

Image
Harley Again

Image
My Daddy and Gypsy

Image
Me Rocking A Gold Cowboy Hat :D

Image
Mini Golf Fun :D

Image
My Daddy lol
July 16th, 2012 at 09:08am