On A Serious Note.

I have been debating writing this entry for quite a while. I do not want to seem like I am nagging but at the same time I feel it has to be said. So here it is.

Dear All Who Read My Stories

Don't get me wrong. I LOVE that you all like my stories and I understand that I haven't been the most frequent at updating for a while but you have to understand that I have a life outside of Mibba and am currently in college too. So you see, my writing time is limited.

Now, I would like to ask you a favour. I have had quite a few "fans" demanding that I update and when I do, making snappy comments about how "it is not enough" or that they are "disappointed in the lack of updates". I love writing and I love that you all like my stories but please will you stop demanding that I write more.

Although you all think that it is showing your enthusiasm towards my writing it can be rather annoying. I will be updating as much as I can but, due to the fact that I have insomnia, a lot of the time I just do not have the energy to think.

Now, my friends Nan has had a minor stroke and we are very close so I will still not be updating as often. But don't get me wrong. I will try very very hard to! Trust me. I want to get this stuff done just as much as you want to read it hahaha. Also I am on work experience so am working longer hours. But from Monday onwards I have broken up for the 6 weeks holiday. So WOO! More updates.

Thank you so very much for your understanding and for being patient. I hope you understand. Please do not assume that I am angry at you all.

Lots of love!
Emily!!!!
July 17th, 2012 at 12:55am