31 Writing Project - 3&4.

I had to do two, since I didn’t do one yesterday.

3. Summary of the story;
I suck at these but here I go;
A seventeen year old girl named Victoria, is going through a lot since her parents just left the summer before her junior year. Her brother , Marrkus, is eighteen and is trying to help her get through everything while managing to live his life. With their older brother Alex, 22, in jail for drug use.. they’re just trying to make it. Their best friends Andrew(18), Jakob(18), Madisyn(16), and Ashley(15) all come through for one another. Especially with Andrew’s on again off again girlfriend Jayde(17). During the year Alex will be set free and needs his family more than ever. Will he be brought back in? A friend starts using drugs and screws up his life like no other. Will he get help? And one girl gets dragged down so much, she leaves for a while. Will she make it through.
Dear God, Why Me?
By; Rachele Kristine. (:

4. Background/History of the story
Background/History? I don’t think I really have one. Yeah, I might’ve added a few people’s personalities into the story..but that’s what most authors do. Right? Marrkus would have my big brothers personality. Big heart, cares about people, protectiveness, and just being there. Victoria is like me. A fighter, a dreamer, and stands up for what she wants but when things get out of hand..she has to be left alone. Madisyn is like my best friend Lena in a way. She’s always there no matter what. Ashley is like my friend .. Ashley and me. Haha. Shy yet so stylish but yet, best friends with a spunky spaz named Lenaah. Andrew.. is like my best guy friend, Yessi and my ex boyfriend Mason combined in one. Drugs(Mason) and the girls(Yessi). Haha. Jakob is like my friend Tyler. Sweet, one of the “best friends” and most definitely can be counted on. Jayde is like a friend of mine. ALWAYS needs attention. If it’s not about her..she don’t care.
I guess, I just needed to watch people close to me to see how they act and decided they’d make a great story. Oh..and Leenah is just like my friend Lena. Haha. That’s why I put Ashley as her best friend. It’s going to be based off my Lena and I’s friendship.

(Hopefully that's what you meant by Background)
July 17th, 2012 at 07:39am