Coffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffee. And a boy.

So... there was this kid in my math class this past fall that I got to know a little bit. Besides the fact that he's super nice and a Christian (yay), he also happens to be really cute and I may have developed a little bitty crush on him. I'm more interested in someone else though, so it never went anywhere and it didn't bother me that it didn't.

But then the semester ended and I didn't see him at all the following semester. I was so sad, because he was the only reason the math class was bearable. So finally a few weeks ago I sent him a Facebook message asking if he'd be free for coffee sometime to catch up. Since he's almost never online, I didn't really expect him to ever get back to me.

And he just did. About 10 minutes ago. And he said he's free Thursdays. And we're getting coffee this week. And I'm freaking out just a tiny bit. Because even though it's not an official "hey, let's go on a date" type thing... it's the closest thing I can think of.
So cue the girly minor panics.

But I'm excited. Because even if it's not a romantic type thing, he really is a nice guy and I do miss talking to him. So I'm excited. And hopefully this won't be super awkward.
July 17th, 2012 at 07:50pm