So confused...

Ok so I've been working for a couple of weeks now and there is this girl...

Oh my gosh. Ok so I kind of have like a crush on her. But she doesnt know that Im bi and I dont know if she is or not.

I want to tell her but Im so confused about how to do it and what to say.

Im just like... crazy. She makes me really happy and makes me smile and makes me laugh but Im afraid of making things awkward between us.

Why does she have to be so damn cute?!?!

I talked to her today which didnt go all that well.
I hinted that I liked some girl and she did the whole "haha we're just friends lol" thing.
Ha kind of typical for me. Do I know how to pick 'em or what? Always falling for the straight girls.
Well at least now I know and I can attempt not spending the rest of the summer kicking myself for being so addicted to her smile, jokes, and just utter cuteness. Is it just me or is finding a bi/les girl who actually likes me back impossible?
Maybe I just dont attract girls, or maybe I just never know who to look for. I dont really know.
Well work is going to be interesting for the next four weeks. Like seriously. Why, oh why do I have to do this to myself? I told myself I was done with relationships after my last boyfriend so instead I go and start crushing on a girl at work. Smart idea huh?
It's not even that like she's the first girl I've ever liked or anything like that. It's just like lately Im more into girls. And I dont know if that's normal or if its just me but thats what's happening.
And Im still like new to this whole "being open with my sexuality thing". I was never really accepting of it, like true to myself, before but now I am like "ok this is who I am. Take it or leave it." But I dont really know how to go about it, you know?
Lol this probably doesnt make much sense but yeah... this is just everything in my head at the moment.
July 18th, 2012 at 01:29am