Dream Journal #3 [Sort of]

This is only sort of a dream journal because I really only remember a few wispy bits of the dream, but I'm going to write them down anyway.

Most of what I remember involves two of my friends, both of whom are working full time instead of going on to more school (though one does plan to go back to school in two years). In the dream one was going to China to work (which she was considering doing for a while) and another was going to Kenya (which she was never even remotely considering). At some point I might've been on the train going to / coming from grad school, but I might just have been thinking about it. I remember at one point being on the little path that goes around the side of my house and standing with the garage to my left and the gate in front of me.

One of my friends had written a blog post that I was reading; I think she was talking about her trip, and I seem to remember something about a man groping her at some point in the journey. She also used this emoticon a lot: -_-

The last thing I remember is looking in the mirror and the pores on my nose being absolutely massive. Like disturbingly large, although in the dream I was just like, Hmm, what can I do to close these up? Ice?

That's all I remember. Seems my subconscious is pretty preoccupied with my future plans, though.

In other news I lost a metric fuckton of work I'd done on a tutorial. Mostly my fault for being stupid but the stupidity was caused by my computer being a dick and it wouldn't have been entirely stupid if Chrome acted the way I thought it would so it's really my fault but I'm cranky and want to blame someone else so. But blame doesn't bring back the work I did. OH WELL.
July 18th, 2012 at 03:39pm