Mibba Update?

Has Mibba undergone a new update? I'm not sure if it is Mibba or just my internet playing up and not loading the full page properly?

Just hoping someone could clear this up for me :)

If it is a new update I am not sure if I like it lmao.

Oh, Mibbians, I am so confused. I can't even talk on here about it though because there are 'spies' lol I just don't know what to do :'(

You know when everything just seems to be flying past you in a mad whirl of information. You are speeding through the entire educational system of 13 years in only a week.... that type of feeling. Imagine having to take in so much information and make so many quick decisions. Imagine having to do all that with a mind like mine... Some of these decisions could change my life forever!

My phone has been none stop ringing. Call after call after call.

My hospital appointment is edging closer, it's already the 19th, my appointment is on the first! In thirteen days I will find out if I have a life threatening decease or not. The big C, wanna know the worst bit about my life at the moment? The fact that I could have cancer isn't even on the top of my worries list!! How does that even make sense...

It's like walking up to someone and saying, hey, do you want a cookie or 6 months to live and the person says back to you, no, no, no, I don't want a cookie, far to dangerous, I will take the six months, thanks. Then just walking away.

Argh, anyway, I have created a LiveJournal account for my more private journals, if anyone wants to add me on there message me for my user name and add me up :D

Oh! & my new solicitor rang me this morning. Gah, I have only spoken to her this once on the phone and I already don't like her. This is a small snippet of the conversation. (I will star out the names) the new solicitor is talking first here.

"Right Ms, *******, I am taking over the case from Mrs ******, I have read the file and I was just wondering if anything has happened in the last couple of weeks regarding your contact with ***** and any issues with *****"
"No, nothing has really happened, I am not all too impressed with the reception I get from ***** when I go to pick ***** up, but there isn't really much I can about that and I'm not really complaining"
"Yes, well I know all that, I mean anything else"
"Well, this has only been happening in the last couple of weeks"
"Right, but anything else"
"Not really no"
"Right, well then, shall we make an appointment on Monday then?"
"Yeah, that should be okay"
"Right, wait, I will get my diary"
"Okay"
"Right Ms ****** I have tomorrow free and Monday"
"Monday, please"
"Right, I will book you in, good bye Ms ******"
"Sorry! But what time?"
"I will send you a letter"
"Okay"
"Bye"

Argh. Typing it here doesn't do it justice, she was so snappy, and she kept interrupting me. I hope she isn't like this in person, I hope to God she ain't like this in person.

Anyway, signing off now, I hope everyone is okay!!

Much love

xxxxx
July 19th, 2012 at 04:21pm