No Idea

So I don't know what to title this blog but that's okay. Anyway I want to talk about two, maybe three, things.

First off: Colors.
So black is supposed to be for sadness and darkness and everything like that and people wear it to funerals. But did you know that the color white used to be the color you should wear to funerals? I have no idea why, but it's true. White was like the color for death or something like that.

And blue. It's supposed to be a sad color right? Like people always say 'I'm feeling blue' and stuff like that. So why do girls who follow that wedding superstition where blue on their wedding day?

What about red? It's an angry color that represents blood and violence, but at the same time it stands for love? Colors really need to get their priority straight because I could keep going on and on about them.

Second: Storms. It's storming outside which is awesome. I've always had a thing for lightning storms but honestly, and I'm not ashamed of this fact, thunder scares me. Let the judgement begin! Anyway I love lightning because it's just pretty awesome in general. So right now I'm curled up on my bed, with my laptop and a blanket and am watching the storm and cringing and sometimes screaming because of the thunder.

Third: Fear. I know I'm not the only one out there with fears. I mean, my best friend is still scared of the dark. Hell, I'm terrified of spiders still. I can not go near those things without flipping the fuck out (pardon the language). One time a spider crawled on my bed and I screamed and almost started crying. That's how terrified I am of them. Fears aren't something to be ashamed of or hide. You have them for a reason and they make you who you are. It's not about over-coming fears, it's about living with them and facing them to try and make you a better person.

Kay, I'm done. Let me know what you think of my three topic choices or anything else random. What's one of your fears? Oh, and a great book if you ever need one, is Divergent. It has big thing on bravery. It's really good. Later everyone!
July 20th, 2012 at 12:21am